Tuesday, July 11, 2006

This Tagging business...Someone somewhere thought of finding out a lot more about another person, and made the poor fellow answer some questions. Now, this chap, getting wiser, and following the rule of "Pay It Forward", tags his unsuspecting friends into answering the same questions. It is a circle, if you ask me, and it seems to grow by the day. I wonder who started it.

Now, I have been tagged...by Swapnil.

I am thinking
What is the value of life? It seems so vulnerable, and the Serial Bombay blasts just emphasize it.

I said
Nothing really. Actions speak louder than voice.

I want
To jump to Term break without exams.

I wish
I was a student, always.

I miss
My sis, mailing RM, chatting with BSS, walks to the temple

I hear
That they have given 15 Fs for Marketing 1…Hope it is a prank.

I wonder
Always, and on everything and anything.

I regret
Nothing.

I am
Enakshi.

I dance
When I am in the mood, when there are others to dance with.

I sing
To hear my voice.

I cry
Easily.

I am not
Meenakshi…whenever I say my name to someone, they usually presume me to be that.

I write
A diary, poems and stories.

I confuse
Sometimes when looking at the LDP video records, I see my sister.

I needNothing…chocolates are always welcome!

I should
Study for the exams…and time just seems to fly by.

I finish
The letters that I begin (I still write those in this age of email)

So now I have passed the tag...to Meenakshi, Rahul, Samir

:)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice 1!

Jitesh.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Meenakshi said...

I miss you too!!!
And when I hear my recorded voice, I hear you. When I see myself in a picture sometimes, I see you.
Hmm...I liked it.
:)

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you tagged meenakshi and then linked to swapnil's address??
mama

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like there is a lot of bong influence to what u've written
mama

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home