Thursday, July 06, 2006

ISB has speaker series, and throughout the year. Some are a part of club activities, others are a part of ISB management. I have been to quite a few and while some managed to awe me, others were not so great. Overall, it was a good learning experience to know about their experience, about the life of managers and the difficult decisions they live through and make, and it was inspiring to hear them.

Prof Raju had his last class with us today...He has been a good prof and inspired thinking in his students. He mentioned, that one must be prepared to think small...it was a part of our learning from a case.

I have taken up the job of observing one of my friends, and his interactions with people around him. This is in order to tell him whether he is missing the fact that there is actually someone who likes him so much, that he can actively pursue the avenue. Which means, if there is no one, his purpose is defeated, though I will get to hone my observation skills and learn to read more in expressions.

Saw the movie " Good Will Hunting". Geniuses need some pushing to know they are capable of loving and receiving the same.

:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ford Prefect said...

Raju is an awsome prof , But I never underastood the utility of markstrat ... I always thought the game had a mind of its own ...

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey, who is that friend for whom u r doing this? pls extend that contract and add my name too.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was me - mama

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home