Monday, August 06, 2007

Happy Friendship Day!!!

The day dawned bright and clear. No rain, thankfully.
My company seems to hold this day in high regard. They booked an Audi in a nearby multiplex for the morning screening of "Cash" for all employees.

The movie lacked story, was too flashy and definitely lacked coherence. The only bright part was the fact that I was with my friend (uncle's daughter) and we could share our anguish on being subjected to dances of "mindblowing mahiya", puzzling relationship between the crook and the policewoman and several other wonders.

My biggest achievement on this day was to have made a new friend [:D]

Reading the benefits of having friends in the newspaper, I couldn't agree more to how much they fill our lives, cheer our moods and make us smile when the world seems rude.

They fill a space, that you never knew was there,
They are sometimes sweet, sometimes blunt...but always fair.
They cheer our mood when the world seems rude...
Old ones make us see how far we've gone,
The new ones spur us to move further along.

:D

2 Comments:

Blogger Meenakshi said...

Is that poem penned by you!!!
If not...I am at peace. If yes, I am amazed beyond my wildest dreams!

:)

2:43 PM  
Blogger Enakshi said...

Obviously the poem has been penned by me!

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home