Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I wanted to get started. Generally.
Getting back to acads has not been as bad as imagined. I had actually wanted it...come to think of it, for almost two years. I wonder whether it applies to other things as well, that is, if you want something really badly, do you actually end up getting the same?
I believe you do. The dream turns into reality only when you consistently refuse to accept anything else. Know, not just think, that you can achieve the goal.
Imagination is an amazing power that humans have been blessed with. It empowers one to visualise circumstances that one wants to actualise, relieve moments that have passed, in short you are as big as your imagination makes you.

Some might disagree and I would love to hear the other side.
Till then, goodbye
:D

2 Comments:

Blogger Meenakshi said...

I believe you. Lets hope others do the same.

-MC

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Lovely writing, by the way.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home